If you are a current or recent (within a year) CE student, please fill out this formĀ to request a transcript. Students no longer in our system will have to contact the School Board Office or the Ministry of Education for their records and transcripts.

The link below gives instructions on how you can obtain your transcripts through the ministry web page.

student transcripts