It’s easy to get registered.
1. Choose the course you need (see course descriptions here)
2. Decide if you would like a face to face class, or self-paced in our learning centre (see class schedules here)
3. Fill out the registration form and bring into the office with the following:
- Completed registration form
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate/passport/status card/permanent resident card)
- Proof of BC residency (driver’s license/ utility bill/rental agreement)
- Cash, credit card, or cheque for fees (see fees page or registration form for details)
4. If you have paid for your resource deposit and have completed the course please fill out our refund form and drop it off in our main office.
Would you like help with registration? Are you an ESL learner? Have you been out of school for a long time and need a grad check?
If you answered YES, then please call the office to book an appointment with Kathryn Harcourt, our Academic Counselor.