It’s easy to get registered.
1. Choose the course you need (see course descriptions here)
2. Decide if you would like a face to face class, or self-paced in our learning centre (see class schedules here)
3. Please click on the registration link https://studentregistration.sd61.bc.ca/conted – Have the following information ready to be uploaded:
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate/passport/status card/permanent resident card)
- Proof of BC residency (driver’s license/ utility bill/rental agreement)
4. You may make payment as follows in person or by calling the office at 250-360-4300:
Cash, cheque, debit or credit card.
5. If you require information regarding course selection please click the link to Book time with Meaghan Storey, Academic Counsellor. (usually a 30min appt)
Email email@example.com with any questions