Please submit your fees at the main office between 8am and 4pm. We accept credit card, cash or cheque made out to SD 61 – SJ Burnside Education Centre. Please see per course fees, and fee policy below.
Student Type Course Type Fee
Non-Graduate Student All $100 ($75 refundable deposit and $25 registration fee)
School Age Graduate All $100 ($75 refundable deposit and $25 registration fee)
Adult Graduate From tuition free courses $100 ($75 refundable deposit and $25 registration fee)
Adult Graduate Foods 12, Accounting 11, CLE12 $500 (Non refundable)
Non Resident/International All $750
Tuition free courses
Literacy Foundations 1-7 Chemistry 11/12
Numeracy Foundations 1-7 Physics 11/12
Literary Studies 11 Math 11/12
Life Sciences 11 Calculus 12
Anatomy and Physiology 12 English Studies 12
*Please note, adult graduates wishing to take Foods 12, Accounting 11, or Career Life 12 are required to pay $500
The student must initiate the refund process by bringing in the original payment receipt and completing the refund request form
- A 100% refund is provided up to seven calendar days prior to the start date of the course.
- There are no refunds once the course has started.
- It is the student’s responsibility to fill in the refund request form.
- Refunds will not be issued for receipts older than 24 months.
- It will take up to three weeks to be processed.