Registration Process for the 2017-2018 School Year
GRADUATED ADULT (graduated from high school in ANY jurisdiction and born before July 1, 1998)
- Taking either a literacy or numeracy foundation course $100 (student activity fee $25 + $75 refundable to student upon resources returned).
- All other courses $100 (includes grades 10-12 courses). fee $25 + $75 refundable to student upon resources returned
- There will be a non refundable $500 fee for all graduated adults who want to take Foods 12, and Accounting 11.
NON GRADUATED ADULT
- $100 for each course (student activity fee of $25 + $75 refundable to students upon resources returned).
- $750 for ALL foundation and academic courses for students within our district
- $750 for ALL foundation and academic courses for students outside our district
Method of Payment:
Cash or by cheque made payable to SJ Willis Education Centre, or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or debit card.
The student must initiate the refund process by bringing in the original payment receipt and completing the refund request form
- A 100% refund is provided up to seven calendar days prior to the start date of the course.
- There are no refunds once the course has started.
- It is the student’s responsibility to fill in the refund request form.
- Refunds will not be issued for receipts older than 24 months.
- It will take up to three weeks to be processed.