Course Code: CLG12
Career Life Connections 12 is an approved grade 12 elective for graduation requirements. The Big Ideas underlying CLC12 include understanding how:
- Career-life development includes ongoing cycles of exploring, planning, reflecting, adapting, and deciding.
- Career-life decisions influence and are influenced by internal and external factors, including local and global trends.
- Engaging in networks and reciprocal relationships can guide and broaden career-life awareness and options.
- A sense of purpose and career-life balance support well-being.
- Lifelong learning and active citizenship foster career-life opportunities for people and communities.
This course involves understanding and analyzing how personal worldviews and perspectives influence our values, actions, and preferred futures. You will consider the internal and external factors that inform your personal career-life choices and assess personal transferable skills, strengths and skills that require further refinement. By considering your core competencies and reflecting on your learning and career experiences, you will explore possibilities for preferred personal and education/employment futures.
How to Register
Students can register for this course online by clicking the link below or by calling (250) 360-4300: